Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my Katie’s Sweet Treats, the blog! My name is Katie (obviously!) and I’m so excited to be up and running, and sharing my creations with you all.

A bit about me:

I live in Adelaide, South Australia and have been happily married for 3 years this December. We have a beautiful son who is almost 18 months old and an absolute delight to be around (well, most of the time anyway :)) I work part time as a Nurse and in my spare time, which is not much, I like to bake, read, and get outside to enjoy the sun. I love my family and friends, and am so lucky to have been blessed with the wonderful of both.

I recently decided to turn my love for baking, and all things sweet into a business opportunity. I love learning new recipes, techniques and just zoning out from my mummy duties for a while!

If you see anything you like here, or are after any information about recipes, tools I use, or to get a quote, please don’t hesitate to email me at: enquiries.kst@internode.on.net

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to following your journey Katie :)

The site is gorgeous, just like your cakes!

Post a Comment